Monday, March 18, 2013

My Video for this Project

Watch this video if you are curious about who inspired me to do this project and how the readings during the project and informed me! Even if you don't...PLEASE still watch this! (It's only about 2 minutes long!)

http://vimeo.com/62109479

20% Watercolor Project! from Sun Kim on Vimeo.

This was my first "official" video ever made! You'll be able to see that I had a lot of fun making this video, especially with the music! Thanks guys! :)

Citation for pictures I used in the video!

Works Cited
"Natural Bridge of Virginia." Natural Bridge of Virginia. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Mar. 2013.
"Top 10 Artists Colonies." Coastal Living. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Mar. 2013.
Wheaton, Sarah. "Republicans Plan Overhaul for 2016 Primary Season." The New York Times. The New York Times, 19 Mar. 2013. Web. 18 Mar. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment